Had the need to create some strings in the form of an array of hex codes for the charachters the other day which was a little cumbersom, so put together some quick php code to do it for me. So thought I’d share it with you. You can access it at http://electronics.trev.id.au/str2hex.php. Just enter your string and click convert.
- 32 bit integer to 4 bytes
- How to get UART serial ports working on the beaglebone black
- Difference between universally assigned and locally assigned MAC address
- Raspberry Pi3 error “Failed to connect to non-global ctrl_ifname: (null) error: No such file or directory” after wpa_cli reconfigure
- Beaglebone black pwr led gives one short flash then nothing
My older posts
32-bit Arduino beaglebone C C30 C32 checklist chipKIT code configure error example Explorer16 Explorer 16 EXPLORER16_100P hobby ICD2 LATA LATAbits LCD LED library linker Max32 MCU Microcontrollers MPLab PIC PIC18 PIC24 PIC24FJ128GA010 PIC24HJ256GP610 PIC24HJ256GP610A PIC32 PIC32MX PIC32MX795F512L PIM processor Serial to TRISA UART USB variable WiFi